This easy S’moo Double Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is moist, tender, and a chocolate lovers dream! It is the BEST banana bread recipe. We are so excited to share new ways to use S’moo and with our new and improved taste for Chocolate S’moo you’re going to love it. It is probably the best hormone balancing banana bread in history…. that is, if you like chocolate! But you like chocolate of course, or you wouldn’t be here. So let’s get started & balance our hormones in the right way.
(Gluten-Free) Double Chocolate Chip Banana Bread by @brightmomentco
Servings: 8-10 | Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 50 minutes | Total time: 60 minutes
- 2 cups Mashed Ripe Bananas, about 3-4 bananas
- 1/3 cup Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 3/4 cup Oat Flour
- 1/2 cup + 2 tbsp. SMOO Chocolate Ovary Good Powder
- 1 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips + more for topping
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper for easy pull-out.
- In a large bowl, mix the oat flour, ovary good powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt until well-combined.
- Add the mashed bananas, maple syrup, and olive oil. Stir together until well-combined. Fold in half of the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Add the remaining chocolate chips on top.
- Bake for 45-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Turn off the oven and open the door. Let it sit in the oven for another 10 minutes.
- Let it cool for at least 40 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
S’moo is an all in one Hormone Balancing Supplement. Made to help Women with hormonal imbalances – balance their hormones and feel their best selves again! S’moo is a powder supplement & one scoop a day is all you need and you really can mix it in anything! S’moo Double Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is just one of many recipe ideas you can explore.
Ovary Good is designed with highly studied, clean ingredients to promote hormonal balance including:
Myo-Inositol – Inositol improves the way the body uses insulin and promotes normal hormone levels, which in turn promote regular menstrual cycles and normal ovarian function.
N- Acetyl Cysteine – may help improve insulin levels, insulin sensitivity, ovulation, and fertility. Studies show it helps reduce menstrual irregularity, abnormal hair growth, and cholesterol
Magnesium Citrate – shown to improve insulin sensitivity, fight fatigue & stress, improve heart health, fight symptoms of depression and promotes better sleep
Ashwagandha – Treats symptoms of irregular periods, infertility, depression and weight gain by restoring hormonal balance.
Vitamin D3 – Lowers inflammation, reduces androgen levels and improves mood.
Chromium Picolinate – A trace mineral that enhances the function of insulin and improves insulin resistance.
Zinc Gluconate – may help improve PMS symptoms, fertility, hair loss, acne prone skin and reduce inflammation.
This content is strictly the opinion of S’moo and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither S’moo nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.