Ready for breakfast or a heathy dessert? Try these S’moo Hormone Balancing Cinnamon Roll Baked Oats filled with warm cinnamon spices and baked to perfection with all the vitamins and minerals you need to help balance your hormones. You’ll love this healthy and fun hormone balancing recipe that gives you the best of both worlds, a bowl of oatmeal and a cinnamon roll while keeping it healthy, gluten-free and great for your hormones!
S’moo Cinnamon Roll Baked Oats by @brightmomentco
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 30 minutes | Total time: 35 minutes | Servings: 6
- 2 1/4 cup Gluten Free Rolled Oats
- 2 cups Milk of Choice
- 6 scoops SMOO Ovary Good Unflavored
- 6 scoops Babe Booster
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 large Egg
- 2 tsp. Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar, for glaze on top
Instructions to make your own S’moo Cinnamon Roll Baked Oats:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, mix the rolled oats, ovary good powder, babe booster powder, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon together.
- Create a well in the center of the oats and add the egg, milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Stir until well-combined.
- Pour the oatmeal mixture into a 9″ round baking pan.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until center is just set.
- Allow mixture to cool for 5-10 minutes.
- In the meantime, make the icing by stirring the powdered sugar with 1 teaspoon water. Adjust consistency by adding more water if icing is too thick, and more powdered sugar if icing is too thin. Add to a small piping bag and pipe in a swirl-like motion on top of the baked oats. Enjoy warm!
S’moo is an all in one Hormone Balancing Supplement. Made to help Women with hormonal imbalances – balance their hormones and feel their best selves again! S’moo is a powder supplement & one scoop a day is all you need and you really can mix it in anything! S’moo Cinnamon Roll Baked Oats is just one of many recipe ideas you can explore.
Ovary Good is designed with highly studied, clean ingredients to promote hormonal balance including:
Myo-Inositol – Inositol improves the way the body uses insulin and promotes normal hormone levels, which in turn promote regular menstrual cycles and normal ovarian function.
N- Acetyl Cysteine – may help improve insulin levels, insulin sensitivity, ovulation, and fertility. Studies show it helps reduce menstrual irregularity, abnormal hair growth, and cholesterol
Magnesium Citrate – shown to improve insulin sensitivity, fight fatigue & stress, improve heart health, fight symptoms of depression and promotes better sleep
Ashwagandha – Treats symptoms of irregular periods, infertility, depression and weight gain by restoring hormonal balance.
Vitamin D3 – Lowers inflammation, reduces androgen levels and improves mood.
Chromium Picolinate – A trace mineral that enhances the function of insulin and improves insulin resistance.
Zinc Gluconate – may help improve PMS symptoms, fertility, hair loss, acne prone skin and reduce inflammation.
This content is strictly the opinion of S’moo and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither S’moo nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.