Pay it forward in 2022 🙂
One of my favorite parts about the wonderful community of S’moo Babes we have, is that all of us are a sisterhood. We help each other, look out for each other, and give light to each other when we’re in need.. and it’s so beautiful!
One of my personal goals for 2022, is to pay it forward wherever I can.
I love this famous Mother Teresa quote: “ Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great love”… because it reminds me that me “paying it forward” doesn’t always have to be something grand. It isn’t about a one time good deed or donation. Instead, it’s about looking outside of our own lives and noticing others needs’ around us each day.
Here are some small ideas (low to no cost) that can make a big impact:
- Giving words of encouragement to those who need it
- Being a listening ear to someone who is alone
- Donating a few cans of food to a local food bank
- Volunteering at something important to you
- Donating a couple of dollars to a friends’ fundraiser on social media
- Calling a friend out of the blue to check in. You never know what is going on behind closed doors!
- Sending a friend, co worker, or teacher $5 for a cup of coffee and wishing them a beautiful day ahead!
- Go to the dollar tree and put together a few small care packages for those who are experiencing homelessness (toothbrush, deodorant, toothpaste, wet wipes & $5 gift card to a nearby fast food restaurant)
- Make a easy dinner and invite a neighbor who lives alone to come enjoy it with you.
- Share on your social media about a good cause. Even if you can’t donate right now, someone else may be able to!
- And my favorite, and something we all can do everyday is: Say something kind to people you see through out the day! Everyone loves a compliment, and it can turn anyones day around 🙂
- Commenting on another S’moo Babes post to help answer their questions, provide encouragement, or just say hi and show that you’re there for them!
I hope you love these ideas, and that you find joy in giving this year in 2022. I would LOVE to see how you are making an impact this coming year, and encourage you to share as a post in our community using the hashtag #ActsOfKindness