Raise your hand if you’re ready to make some changes in your life and set a new intention & resolution for the New Year 🙂
Ask yourself, where are you going in 2022? And if you don’t know, let’s find out!
It’s time for Dream Time: Let’s set a day, a weekend or even just an hour to go somewhere that inspires you. Somewhere you are uninterrupted. Whether it be your favorite outdoor space, a coffee shop or your own backyard. Bring a notebook and a pen, and write what you imagine your life to look like in the years to come. Nothing is too big or small, don’t hold back!
Easier said than done, I know… so here’s some questions to start you out:
- What makes your heart sing?
- How do you want to give back this year?
- What are hobbies or activities you absolutely love to do?
- What dreams do you already have?
- What is one thing you’d do every day even if you don’t get paid for it?
- Where do you want to live? Or visit?
- What makes you feel alive & fills you with joy?
- How can you use your current skills/gifts more often.
Now, set a time to look back on these dreams once a week and reflect:
Do they spark anything specific in your heart or mind?
Are you getting closer to your current goals?
Is there a career or lifestyle that these dreams apply to?
What is one thing you can do each day to get you closer to your dream life?
Take time to keep these dreams at the forefront of your mind. Think about them, visualize them, and listen for your inner self to show you how to take the first step. If you don’t have it right away, be patient, and watch as your dreams grow in clarity in your mind.